If you need technology such as a laptop or wi-fi to complete courses, please discuss options with your advisor, phone 815-802-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Counseling services are available through Transformative Growth. SKYPE and/or phone conferencing are currently offered. Call 630-423-6010 or visit the website www.transformativegrowth.org. Tell them you are a KCC student.
- Information and an application to apply for funds through the Federal Emergency Stimulus Funding (CARES Act) are available through the Office of Financial Aid.
- Online learning support is offered through Canvas (KCC’s online course management system). Email questions to email@example.com.
- Information Technology Services and the ITS Help Desk offers support for online technologies.
- The Online Writing Studio is available through your course in Canvas. Choose the Online Writing Studio tab.
- Free tutoring in many subject areas is available online at kcc.tutorocean.com.
- Rental of college facilities is available, and a contract is required.