If you need technology such as a laptop or wi-fi to complete courses, please discuss options with your advisor, phone 815-802-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Counseling services are available through Transformative Growth. SKYPE and/or phone conferencing are currently offered. Call 630-423-6010 or visit the website www.transformativegrowth.org. Tell them you are a KCC student.
- Federal Emergency Stimulus Funding (CARES Act) funds are no longer available through KCC. To learn about other emergency funding options, or other ways to pay for college, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- Online learning support is offered through Canvas (KCC’s online course management system). Email questions to email@example.com.
- Information Technology Services and the ITS Help Desk offers support for online technologies.
- The Online Writing Studio is available through your course in Canvas. Choose the Online Writing Studio tab.
- Free tutoring in many subject areas is available online at kcc.tutorocean.com.
- Rental of college facilities is available, and a contract is required.